In the Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) page, start by selecting a goal that represents a success criteria that you'd like to measure against, such as opportunity created, a closed-won deal, etc.
- Click Select a goal... (1).
- Select an option from the drop-down list. Options displayed depend on the data sources you connected to the Dealtale platform.
In this example, select Salesforce Opportunity (2), so we can set the success criteria as closed-won opportunities in the next few steps.
- Upon selecting the goal (1), the Name field (2), and the Select Time Dimension field (3) (which is pre-populated dependent on the selected goal) appear. Modifying the pre-selected Time Dimension is detailed in the next few sections in this page.
- In the Name field, enter a name which easily describes your goal. In this example, we named the goal "Opps" (2).
You can filter data of a selected Goal by following these steps:
- Click + filter found on the upper right corner of the Select Goal box (1).
Note: You can use the Filter feature as many times as you want to refine your data.
- Click in the filter by field to select a property (2).
- Select an option from the drop-down list. Options displayed depend on the data sources you connected to the Dealtale platform. In this example, select stagename (3). This will allow us to further filter the opportunity stage.
Note: To search for an option in a long list, type in a few characters of the property name and it will be populated in the menu so you can easily select it.
- Upon selecting a property, two more fields appear on the right. Select an operator from the drop-down options in the middle field. In this example we select the operator equals.
Note: Drop-down options displayed in the middle and right fields depend on the property selected in the left field.
- Click on the right field and select a property option from the drop-down list. In this example we select Closed Won.
- If we choose to filter by another property, such as closedate, different drop-down options in the middle and left fields will appear.
If we should a Custom date range, we can define the start and end dates on the calendar pop-up window.
When selecting your goal, the prepopulated Select Time Dimension field appears. You can, however, modify the selection by clicking on it and selecting from the drop-down options.
In this example, we will retain the createdate selection so that we can look at the opportunities by their creation date.
To sign up for a free trial, click here.
Updated about 1 month ago