To modify an existing Metric, follow these steps.
- Click Metric Design on the left pane (1).
- Select the Metric you want to edit in the Metric List found in the middle pane (2).
Use the Search field to locate Metrics by typing their name.
- Make the desired changes on the right pane (3) and click Update (4).
To create a copy of a particular metric, follow these steps.
- Click Metric Design (1) on the left pane.
- On the right, click on the ellipsis symbol (2) represented by three dots found on the top right corner of the preferred custom metric.
- Select Duplicate (3) from the drop-down options that display.
- A copy of the metric (1) appears first on the Metric List as it has been newly created.
- You can modify the Metric Name (2) on the right.
- If you want to verify the metric copy, create a KPI Analysis and select a metric, which, in this example, is Hubspot Engagements. If you expand the options, you can see the copy version of the metric.
To sign up for a free trial, click here.
Updated 12 days ago