Depending on your role, you can invite people as users of the app and assign them a role to set the level of access on the platform. To do so, follow these steps.
- To invite a new user, click the Invite People button on the top left corner of the User Management tab.
- The Invite People window pops up.
- Enter the Full Name and Email Address of the user you want to invite in the fields provided.
- Select the Role you want to assign to the user from drop-down list.
- Click Invite to proceed.
- An email is sent to the user, inviting him or her to activate their account on the Dealtale platform.
- The user's Status will be listed as Pending if they received an invitation but have not yet accepted it.
- There cannot be duplicate emails in your organization. Each user must have their own unique email address.
- You cannot add users with higher permissions than your own. For example, an Admin cannot add an Owner.
Invitations are only valid for an hour and in case the invitation link has expired, owners and admins can resend a new invitation to the email address of a user or viewer whose STATUS is PENDING.
- In the User Management table, hover your cursor over a preferred user whose Status is Pending (1).
- Click the ellipsis symbol (2) represented by three dots that appears to the right of the row.
- Select Resend Invite (3) from the drop-down options.
- An email is sent to the user or viewer, inviting him or her to activate their Dealtale account.
To sign up for a free trial, click here.
Updated 12 days ago