- To invite a new user, click the Invite People button on the upper left corner of the User Management tab.
- The Invite People modal shows up.
- Enter the Full Name and Email Address in the fields provided.
- Select the Role from drop-down list.
- Click Invite.
- An invitation email is sent to the user.
- The user’s Status lists as Pending if the invitation has not been accepted yet.
- There cannot be duplicate emails in your organization. Each user must have their own unique email address.
- You cannot add users with higher permissions than their own. An example here is that Admins cannot add Owners.
Invitations are only valid for an hour, and if in case the invitation link has expired, admins can resend a new invitation to the user’s email address.
- Hover your cursor over the user in the User Management table.
- Click the ellipsis (...) that appears at the rightmost area of the row.
- Select Resend Invite from the options.
Updated 6 months ago