You can filter data of a selected Metric by following these steps.
- Click + filter to display a Filter By field below where you Select property.
- From the Filter By drop-down list, select a preferred option. Options displayed will depend on the data source and metric selected. In this example, we select browser_name.
- Select an operator by clicking on the middle field to display drop-down options.
The drop-down options in the middle and right fields will depend on the property selected in the left field. The images below show examples of drop-down options if created_at is selected in the left field.
- In this example, we retain the middle field selection of equals and select Edge in the right field. The vertical bar chart on the right now reflects the filtered data.
You can filter two or more properties to further sift through your data. You can use the Filter feature as many times as you want to refine your data.
- Click + filter and proceed with the same steps.
Notice that the bar chart on the right in the image below is different from the chart in the image above because the chart in the image below shows filtered data of two properties.
The bar chart in the image below reflects filtered data of three properties.
To sign up for a free trial, click here.
Updated over 1 year ago