Owners and Admins can modify details of a User and a Viewer, such as their full name, email address, and their permissions.
An owner can edit details of an admin, a user and a viewer, whether active or inactive.
- Hover your cursor over a user's row on the User Management table.
- Click the ellipsis symbol (1) represented by three dots that appears to the right of the row.
- Select Edit (2) from the options.
- The Update Information window pops up.
- Modify the user's information and role and click Update .
To sign up for a free trial, click here.
Updated 12 days ago