After adding the code to your website, you can now connect to your data sources.
- Log in to your Dealtale account.
- In your account work area, go to Data Sources found on the left pane.
- In the Integrations page, click the preferred marketing or sales platform you want Dealtale to connect to. In this example, we select Facebook Pages.
- In the next page, click Connect Facebook Pages Account.
- In the prompt, click to continue to your Facebook Pages or you can log in to another account.
- In the dialog box that appears, select the page you want to connect to Dealtale and click Next.
In the dialog box, use the sliders on the right to disable options as to what Dealtale is allowed to do. Click Done.
Important: Dealtale may not work properly if you turn off these options:
- Show a list of Pages you manage
- Access your Page and App insights
- Read content posted on the Page
- A prompt informs you that you have now linked Dealtale to Facebook. Click OK.
- Select a page in the prompt and click OK.
- A prompt informs you that your page has been connected to Dealtale. Click OK.
- Back in the Data Sources page, the Connect Facebook Pages Account button is replaced by the Connected button and a Disconnect button appears beside it.
To sign up for a free trial, click here.
Updated over 1 year ago