Your data is visually illustrated as a vertical bar chart when you analyze and filter KPIs. You can, however, change the default chart type displayed to best present your data to other viewers or readers.
Select the type of chart you want to use from the Funnel Type drop-down options.
- Funnel Bar - Use this type of chart to compare or see relationships in your data.
- Funnel - Use this type of chart to present your data by steps as a funnel.
- Funnel Table - Use the table to arrange your data into columns and rows. You can use this type of funnel with the Group By feature.
Clicking Run Report updates your data on the funnel.
You can further filter your charts even after using the Filter features in the middle pane by selecting the Time Period button: Last 30 Days to display drop-down options.
- You can Custom a specific range of dates by clicking the last drop-down option of the Last 30 Days button shown in the previous image.
The Start Date - End Date buttons appear.
- Click on either button to display a calendar where you can specify a start and end date.
- To save your configured charts, click the Save button on the top right corner of the box.
- In the dialog box that appears, name your chart and enter it in the Title field (1).
- Add your chart to a dashboard by clicking on the Select a dashboard field (2) and selecting an option from the drop-down list that displays.
If you do not have a dashboard, refer to the Adding Dashboards section for instructions.
- Click Save (3).
This displays a prompt, informing you that your chart has been successfully saved.
- Click Go to Dashboard to access your dashboard where you saved the chart.
Click Dashboards List to access all your dashboards.
To sign up for a free trial, click here.
Updated about 2 months ago