- Log in to your account in Google Tag Manager.
- In your default workspace, click on New Tag.
- Click on the icon in the middle of the Tag Configuration box.
- From the Tag Type pane that slides out from the right, scroll down to the Custom section and select Custom HTML.
Paste the code in the Custom HTML box and click on the icon found in the middle of the Triggering box below.
- Select All Pages in the Choose a Trigger page.
- All Pages (1) displays in the Triggering box.
- Name your Untitled Tag (2) and enter it in the appropriate field.
- Click the Save button (3) found on the upper right corner of the page.
- Back in your workspace, click Submit found on the upper right corner of the page.
- Click Publish in the Submit Changes page.
To sign up for a free trial, click here.
Updated over 1 year ago