As discussed in previous Exploring sections, you can create new charts by clicking on the + Create button.
To add a new chart from the Charts List, follow these steps.
- To view the Charts List, click Charts (1) on the left pane.
- On the right pane, the Charts List displays, listing existing charts and an Add New Chart option (2).
- When clicking Add New Chart, a pane (3) displays with the various analysis modules in which you can create a chart.
Based on your permissions, you can select a chart that has already been created before, edit it according to your preference, and add it to your dashboard.
To add an existing chart through the Add button on your dashboard, follow these steps:
- On your dashboard, click on the Add button found on the top right corner of the page.
- Select Chart from the drop-down options.
Follow the steps from the previous section Add an Existing Chart to the Dashboard.
There are two ways to add a chart to your list of favorite charts.
One is by opening a particular chart and clicking on the star icon found beside the chart name.
Another is by going to the Charts List (1) and clicking the star icon of preferred charts (2). This method allows you to add several charts at the same time to your Favorites List.
To remove a chart from your Favorites list, simply click the star icon next to the chart's name again.
Switch the Show Only Favorites toggle button to filter the Charts List and display only the charts you have set as Favorites. Notice that the star icon of these charts are shaded.
To sign up for a free trial, click here.
Updated 12 days ago