This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) outlines unacceptable uses of the Dealtale Service (the “Service”) and conditions that govern your use of the Service. This Policy is in addition to any other terms and conditions under which Dealtale provides the Service to you.
Dealtale may modify this Policy from time to time by providing you with notice of a new version of this document.
Questions about this Policy (e.g., whether any contemplated use is permitted) and reports of violations of this Policy should be directed to [email protected].
Prohibited content, uses and activities include, without limitation, any use of the Service in a manner that, in Dealtale’s sole judgment, involves, facilitates, or attempts any of the following:
- violating any law;
- displaying, performing, sending, receiving or storing any content that is obscene, inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise objectionable, even if the material or its dissemination is lawful;
- harassing any person or advocating or encouraging violence of any kind against any person, entity or government;
- infringing, violating or misappropriating another’s rights;
- obtaining unauthorized access to, or interfering by any means with, any user, system, network, service, or account, including evasion of filters or violation of the security or integrity of any network or system;
- distributing computer viruses or malware of any kind;
- sending, receiving or supporting email messages that are unsolicited, deceptive, anonymous, excessively voluminous or that contain falsified identifying information, including spamming and phishing; or
- use the Dealtale Service in any way other than in accordance with the Documentation.
Prohibited content also includes any health information regulated by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) or by any similar privacy law governing the use of or access to health other sensitive personal information; any information deemed to be “special categories of data” of an EU resident (as defined in European Union Regulation 2016/679); social security numbers, driver’s license numbers or other government ID numbers; any “cardholder data” as defined under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard; and other personal or sensitive information subject to regulation or protection under the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act or similar foreign or domestic laws.
Additionally, through the Service, you may have access to search engines, subscription Web services, chat areas, bulletin boards, Web pages, discussion groups, social media groups, or other services that promulgate rules, guidelines or agreements to govern their use. You must adhere to any such rules, guidelines, or agreements. In addition, if you use any software or data in connection with or through the Service, you must use that software or data in accordance with any applicable license agreements.
You are responsible to ensure that use of the Service and content (including Customer Content) is in compliance with all applicable laws, including laws where the Service or content (including Customer Content) is uploaded, hosted, stored, accessed or used and to implement necessary restrictions to prohibit use by any individual (e.g., restrictions on access by minors) or in any jurisdiction, as required to comply with such laws. Similarly, Dealtale reserves the right to take all actions it deems appropriate to comply with applicable laws.
Updated 26 days ago